Online Password Change
Changing Your Password
To change your University Account password complete the form below.
- Your new password must be at least 10 characters long.
- Don't use a password that you use for other online services (e.g. banking, Amazon etc.).
- To make your password stronger, use a mixture of upper case, lower case, digits and punctuation.
- Try to make it something you can remember but which others won't be able to guess.
- Please note that you are not permitted to re-use an old University Account password.
A good way to create a strong and memorable password is to use three random words. Numbers and symbols can be used to make it even stronger.
If you have problems changing your password please contact the ISS Service Desk.